Having possessed a passion and a drive for working with animals for as long as I can remember, I have volunteered at a local zoo and worked temporarily at a veterinary practice, both of which have given me invaluable experience in care for a wide range of animals – including more exotic species’.
I have been running my Pet Sitting business locally for the last 7 years around my full time office job. Having earned a loyal client-base through years of providing high quality services, I recently decided to take the leap and dedicate more time towards looking after number one: your pets!
Fuzzy Buddies consists of just 2 people; Me & my wonderful partner Rick. So you know the person you
meet is and always will be the same person entering your house and caring for your pet. In this way,
Fuzzy Buddies is unique – the person entering your home is a familiar, trustworthy face for you, and
for your dog, cat, guinea pig, horse….etc.
For any Pet Sitting services, I offer a unique deal: the fee per visit is the same regardless of the number of animals.
Fully insured, CRB checked & Canine Emergency First Aid Trained
You want to know your pets are in capable hands: We have full Public Liability insurance, are canine emergency first aid trained and are CRB (DBS) checked. You can find our insurance documents here and here, and our CRB licenses here and here.
PublicLiability Insurance means that we are insured to take care of the following:
- Dogs and dog walking
- Small domestic pets including rats, mice, guinea pigs
- Horses, donkeys and domesticated farm animals
- Boarding (taking care of your pet in my house – a mini holiday of their own)
- Pet and house sitting (taking care of your pet in the comfort of your own home)
- Pet taxi, collection & delivery
- Care custody & control (limited to animals)
– Key cover (loss of keys & replacement locks)
– Car business insured (human passengers not insured)
– Full car breakdown cover
Current Insurance Provider: Cliverton (Reg. No. 706042)
Policy Number: M1567308